Saturday, September 10, 2011

Walgreen's Match-Ups - Plan for Week of 9/11-9/17/11 - Charmin - Cascade - Bumble Bee - Colgate - Crest - Dawn - Neutra

A Whole Lot of Merchandise for 64% Less Than Sale Prices

2 Simple Transactions

The P&G Deal -- Get $10 RR When You BUy $30 of Specified Items.

Wish me luck in finding the items I need to make my plan work.  I usually don't care to have RR's that are more than $3 each.  A $10 RR is often challenging for me to use efficiently for rolling the RRs.  But since it is a rarity for me to find any decent "stock-up" prices on Charmin T.P., I decided I would fork over more cash in one transaction than I usually would at Walgreen's (or CVS, for that matter).  Doing so adds a few tubes of good toothpaste, 4 Charmins, 4 Cascades and more to my reserves. 

Transaction #1 (The P&G Deal - Get $10 RR WYB $30 of Certain Items

Buy
  • 4 Charmin - 6 pk Double Rolls, $4 ea
  • 4 Cascade Liquid, $4 ea
Total = $32

Coupons and RRs Totaling $14:
  • -$2 = $1 off 2 Charmin, P&G 8/28 insert (use 2 coupons)
  • -$4 = $1 off 1 Cascade, P&G 8/28 insert (use 4 coupons)
  • -$5 off $20 RR from AARP card scan
  • -$3 RR from earlier in week 
Total Out of Pocket $18 and ***RECEIVE $10 NEW RRs***
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transaction #2 - Using the 10 RR from Trans. #1:



Buy
  • 2 Crest Deep Clean 5.8 oz Toothpaste (substitutes:  Glide 32-55 yd. or Oral-B Adv. Deep Clean toothbrush.  2 for $5 (see NOTE below)
  • 1 Colgate Optic White 4 oz Toothpaste.  $3.99
  • 2 Bumble Bee Tuna 2.5 oz pk.  99¢ ea (Filler items)
  • 1 Dawn Dish Liquid 9 oz.  99¢ (Filler item)
  • 1 Air Wick or Lysol Neutra Air Freshener. $7.99

Total = $19.95
Coupons & RRs Totaling $18:
  • -$2 = $1 off 1 from P&G insert (two of these)
  • -$1 off 2 Bumble Bee printable from RecycleBank
  • -$1.50 off Colgate from 8/28/11 Smart Source insert (Spanish language) 
  • -       (or substitute $1/1 from 8/28 Smart Source insert
  • 50¢ off 1 Dawn from 8/28 P&G insert
  • -$4 off 1 Neutra Air Freshmatic (lysol.com) or $4/1Air Wick (airwick.us) or coupon from 9/11 insert.


Total Out Of Pocket:  $1.95  ***RECEIVE $7 NEW RRs***


NOTE:  If the $10 RR from Trans. #1 won't work because the Crest is a P&G product, then I will substitute one Aquafresh Advanced, Ultimate or Extreme Clean Toothpaste for $2.99, use $1/1 from aquafresh.com, costs $1.99 out of pocket, and you get $2 RR.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


$51.95 Mdse. (using sale prices)   
Paid:  $19.95     
RECEIVED $7 New RRs
Stocked-Up on few thing.

I prefer to count my RRs when I use them at the store. 



No comments: