Thursday, April 5, 2012

WALGREENS: Bought $64.66 - Paid $18.69 - 71% Savings

 Walgreens  Shopping Trip 


I wasn't planning a Walgreens shop, but the sign outside lured me in "$2 for 2 Dozen Eggs".  Everything I bought was either on sale or clearance.  I try to keep my handy-dandy coupon bag in the car for moments such as this.  It usually has coupons for current sales that I am aware of at various stores, plus coupons for items that I keep an eye out for and grab when there is a good deal (such as the Blue Diamond Almonds BOGO)

Bought $64.66 Worth of Products

  • 4 Dozen Eggs, Sale $1 each
  • 6 Cans Blue Diamond Natural Almonds, Sale $3.79 for 2 (BOGO)
  • 8 Carefree Liners, Sale $0.99 each
  • 2 Boxes Skinny Cow Flying Saucer Ice Cream Sandwiches, Sale $2.40 each (clearance)
  • 1 Kangaroo Keeper, Sale $4.99 (on clearance - two organizer inserts for handbag, carry-on, etc.)
  • 2 Mars Brand Candy Bars, regular size, Sale $0.59 each
  • 1 Pkg Mini Chocolate-covered Donuts, Sale $0.25 (clearance)


Coupons = $16.00

  • 6 Mfr Blue Diamond Almonds $1 off 1
  • 8 Mfr Carefree Liners $1 off 1
  • 2 Walgreens April Booklet - $1 off Skinny Cow Ice Cream


Walgreens Advertised Savings & Clearance = $29.97

  • It was ALL on sale.
  • No Register Rewards used.  No Register Rewards received.



Happy Shopping.

.

No comments: