Diana's Banana Babies are one of my favorite frozen treats of all time. They are just the right size, perfectly ripened to a smooth sweetness, and covered in a nice thick coat of either dark chocolate or milk chocolate. What could be better!
I stock up when Publix Florida has them on a Buy One Get One Free sale. They never have coupons; at least that's what Diana's Bananas told me via email. They run about $2.50 for each box on the BOGO sale (5 per box, I believe).
P.S. It looks like they now make them in a chocolate and peanut covered variety.
Here's the current SALE deals for Diana's Banana Babies, per their website:
- Publix: 4/26 - 5/2/12 BOGO
- Winn-Dixie: 4/25 - 5/2/12 BOGO
- Albertsons Phoenix: 4/16 - 5/7/12 BOGO
- Food Town: 4/20 - 4/27/12 Sale
- Harvey's: 4/4 - 4/25/12 Sale
- Food Lion: 4/4 - 4/25/12 Sale
- Dominick's: 3/29 - 5/3/12 Sale