Monday, March 26, 2012

THINGS TO KNOW: Where (& What) Are Swag Codes (aka FREE Amazon Gift Cards).


 WHERE TO FIND SWAG CODES

FREE $5 AMAZON GIFT CARDS & MORE 

I know it is can be hard to believe that you can GET TOTALLY (100%) FREE AMAZON GIFT CARDS, but it is completely legitimate, well-known and too easy to pass on if you are all for saving and buying at a discount. 

I've accumulated a goodly number of free Amazon.com gift cards for absolutely no money or financial commitment of any sort from me -- all thanks to Swag Bucks.  Basically, I do my internet searches online and spontaneously earn Swag Bucks, which I accumulate and turn in for Amazon.com gift cards (there are so many other items to choose - gift cards, electronics, jewelry, magazines, office supplies, edibles, music, and on and on).   You can also pick up plenty of points (again -- for no money from you) from other Swag Bucks website activities, such as watching very short video clips, playing games, taking single-question polls, taking surveys, and more painless ways to earn Swag Bucks.  

I guess it's time to move on from my digression to some info about SWAG CODES.  These are short strings of alpha/numeric text that you simply enter into a box on the Swag Bucks home page and - poof - you get SWAG BUCKS.  You can find the straight details about Swag Bucks and Swag Codes in this article from the folks at Swag Bucks:



.

No comments: