Friday, March 16, 2012

Save 60% on Walking Buddy Pedometer - $10 (for $24.95 Value)

$10 Each - Free Shipping - 60% Off

Nice & Healthy Gift For:
Yourself, Friends, Family, Co-Workers, Grab-Bags, Stocking Stuffers, 8-days of Gifts

Purchase Limited to 5 Per Order 
(see offer for details)

Get it from Groupon Goods


Features

  • Accurate pedometer counts up to 99,999 steps or logs up to 10 hours of activity time
  • Small, sporty device clips to clothing
  • Easy-to-read screen
  • Automatically turns on at the first sign of activity
  • Automatic shutoff preserves battery life
  • Delayed reset requires button to be pressed for at least 3 seconds to avoid accidental resets

Groupon Goods is a new Line from the folks at Groupon. That translates to unique goods being offered at huge savings from Groupon, a company that I have found to have very good customer service handling any sort of questions or account issues (when a restaurant went out of business before I could use the Groupon I bought, I received an email asking if I would like a refund on my credit card or in my Groupon account.  Within hours, the credit was applied.  


.


No comments: