Wednesday, March 28, 2012

$1 - New Tampax Radiant 16 ct. at Walgreen's - Low Low Cost


This new product in it's shiny hot pink-purple box is on shelves in Walgreen's now.  However, I found them with the wrong price on an end cap at the back of the store at $5.49 each.

The are advertised in the weekly flyer for $3.99 and will print out a $1 Register Reward from the Catalina machine at check-out.  A friend told me that there is a $2 off 1 Tampax Radiant package inside the box (look for note about coupons inside on the front of the box).  So when I got to the register, I asked the cashier if it would be okay if I opened the box now and took out the coupon, since I was buying th package either way.  She said sure.

So:


Pay $3.99
Minus $1 Register Reward
Minus $2 manuf. coupon from inside box*
Net Cost = $0.99

*Just in case there was a problem opening it prior to paying, I brought along the coupon for $1 off 1 Tampax Radiant from the 3/4/12 P&G insert.  $1.99 would still be a good price for this item.




.

No comments: