Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wishing Great Deals & Happy Life Experiences in 2012


January 1, 2012 is here.  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  Where did 2011 go? 

Now that I've used up and cleaned out my expired 2011 coupons, and finished holiday entertaining, shopping and festivities, I can get off the shopping trail for a while and get back to blogging about shopping, saving, deals, and coupons coupons coupons.

I don't know about you, but November and December were crazy crazy months filled with so many deals, specials, coupon books and inserts, catalogs, daily deals, etc., that I barely had time to get online for anything except printing coupons and reading the gazillions of emails coming in.  Next year I'll probably see if I can hire one of Santa's helpers to help get us through with our heads still on straight. 

I look forward to a shopping year of great deals, tons of savings and plenty of freebies for all of us.  On the personal side, I foresee a year of happiness, joy, well-being, healthy-eating, adventures, and good times with friends and family.

Best Wishes,

Lee

No comments: