Thursday, January 26, 2012

PUBLIX: SUPER EXTREME SAVINGS: Everything Free Today ($136.72) + $4.12 Overage / MoneyMaker

My strategy today was to drive up my total as high as I could today so that I would be able to use the $5 Off With $30 Purchase (Winn-Dixie Coupons from the Enjoy The City Books).  So I had to keep track of what was going in my cart and stop shopping as close to $30, $60, $90, or $120 (I had 4 coupons with me).  What made it so easy was the MoneyMakers still available from the Yellow Advantage Flyer (see my previous post for details). 

PUBLIX GAVE ME: $4.12

TOTAL SAVED:  $136.72

Here's what I bought:

 1 Organic Romain Hearts
1 lb Organic Carrots
1 Organic Celery
2+ lb Red Seedless Grapes
1 Natural Toasted Sesame Seeds (by Sushi)
1 Full Size Turkey & Swiss Sub from Deli @$4.99
1 Giant Size Dried Badia Oregano
1 Friendship Cottage Cheese, pint, @2.49
8 Fiber One Raisin Clusters $2.50 ea
9 Mentos UP2U Gum @99¢ ea
2 Nature's Bounty Probiotic Acidohilus @$6.99
3 Sundown Vitamin B6  @$3.59 ea
2 Sundown Vitamin A @$3.29 ea
1 Sundown Folic Acid @$3.79 ea
10 Gax-X (10 count) @$2.49 ea



Coupons Used:

Publix Coupons:
5 -  $5 off 2 Gas-X
8 -  $2 off 1 General Mills Cereals
3 -  $5 off 2 Sundown
2 -  $5 off 1 Nature's Bounty

Competitor Coupons Used:
4 -  Winn-Dixie $5 Off When You Buy $30 Groceries (from Enjoy The City - Palm Beach book)

Manufacturer Coupons Used:
10 -  $1.50 off 1 Gas-X
4 -  $2 off 1 Sundown (120+ ct)
2 -  $1 off 1 Sundown
2 -  $1 off 1 Nature's Bounty
1 -  55¢ off Friendship cottage cheese
9 -  $1 off 1 UP2U Mentos gum

(Note:  there are $75 off 1 Fiber One Cereal coupons in the SmartSource 1/1/12 (per coupon bases).  My inserts did not include any Fiber One cereal coupons at all).  If I had them, each Fiber One would have been a 25¢ MoneyMaker).


______
If one of the ads seems interesting to you, please click and take a look.  We don't do endorsements, so we collect our pennies from the ads.  We're saving up for a hosting blog makeover and hosting service.   Thanks Y'all.

2 comments:

COUPONSTORY said...

Great job,.You were lucky to get that gas-x we cant find it anywhere.
I'm a follower, if you would like to follow us also we are@ http://couponstory.blogspot.com/

Coupon Clipper said...

@CouponStory - Yes I was lucky, but that was after weeks of finding either none or only 1 @ $2.49 (which I combined with the $4.59 and still made $1.02). Won't these make nice stocking stuffers, lol.

I just signed up to follow your blog. Looks like you did great to at Publix.