Monday, October 31, 2011

EXTREME SAVINGS: Publix Paid Me To Shop - Saved $206.72 - Extreme Couponing @ 100% Savings.

•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•
How Fun!  Saving 100% at Publix.

•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•´'`•.¸¸.•

I knew that I had lots of high value coupons today.  But I never pre-tax total to be minus 82¢.  My plan was to use up some of my favorite coupons that were expiring 10/31/11.  Funny thing is I had in my pocket 4 Winn-Dixie coupons that I didn't even get to use for $5 off $30 from a charity drive booklet I purchased).  They are good until the end of 2012.  I'm sure they won't live to see 2012, though.

From My Publix Register Receipt Today:  


"Your Savings at Publix $206.72"


Order Total     -$0.82
Sales Tax         $5.20
Grand Total      $4.38


My sales receipt was over 2 feet long.

Recap:

  • 1 Gallon Publix Organic Milk (no coupon)
  • 1 Kraft Big Slices Swiss Cheese. (50¢ printable)
  • 1/2 Pound Boar's Head EverRoast Chicken Breast from Deli ($1 off Publix coupon)
  • 2 Arnold's Sandwich Rounds (BOGO, no coupons)
  • 1 Pkg. Publix Split Chicken Breasts (no coupons)
  • 2 Boxes Publix Raisins (no coupons)
  • 2 Boxes Frozen Mussels (BOGO, no coupons)
  • 2 Half Gallons Tropicana Light Lemonade (BOGO, no coupons)
  • 2 Boxes Wheat Thins (2 printable mfr, 2 Publix coupons)
  • 2 Giant-Sized Bags of Kit Kats, 22 oz each. (BOGO, 1 printable Target printables)
  • 6 Sundown Vitamin Supplements (6 Publix coupons, 6 mfr coupons)
  • 3 Crest Toothpastes (3 mfr coupons, 3 Publix coupons)
  • 3 Oral-B Toothbrushes (2 mfr coupons, 3 Publix coupons)
  • 2 64 oz. Apple and Eve Juices (2 mfr coupons)
  • 2 12-Double Roll Angel Soft Toilet Tissue (2 mfr coupons, 2 Target printables)
  • 2 Hefty Zipper Freezer Bags (BOGO, 1 mfr coupon)
  • 24 Cover Girl Cosmetics (12 mfr coupons, 12 Target coupons)
  • 2 Boxes Publix Baby Wipes, 80 ct. (1 Publix coupon)






No comments: