Friday, July 29, 2011

CVS $10 New ECBs - Schick--Playtex Deal - Last Day 7/30/11

- CVS's Schick & Playtex Deal - 
Buy $20 in products, get $10 ECBs
Last Day is 7/30/11 

Even though I left with about $20 in free products + a new $10 ECB coupon, the best part of this whole deal was when I asked the cashier if he expects that these coupons will work.  He said yes, but that wasn't the best part.  Then he said "but I need to scan them in a certain order."  That made my day.  This very young man was so polite and on the ball.  During the 20-25 minutes I was in the store, I never saw another employee except behind the pharmacy counter.  I think he was running the show.  I am planning to try this store again for my next trip.

Bought
2 Schick ST2 disposable razors, 12 pack value size, $8.99 ea.
1 Skintimate Shave Cream , 6 0z., sale $2.19 ea.
(2 $5 Free Rhapsody MP3 downloads codes came with each Schick pkg.)
$20.17 TOTAL (w/o tax)

Coupons used, in this exact order$4 off $20, CVS coupon
$2 off 1 Schick disposable razor - CVS mfr. printable
$8.99 off with B1G1 Schick disposable razors - newspaper insert
1.50 off 1 Skintimate shave cream - printable
$3 ECB from previous trip.
TOTAL:  68¢ 
(plus tax.  *note* the CVS Q's reduced tax from $1.21 to 80¢)
AND -- RECEIVED $10 NEW ECBs

No comments: