Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 Swag Bucks in 3 Minutes – Want them too?


I’m Getting FREE Amazon.com Gift Cards from SwagBucks.com
What Would You Like For Free? 
Here is why it pays to check your Swag Bucks message box.  Today I found a 9-day old message from Team Swag Bucks called “Tag your green innovation and earn 27 Swag Bucks!”  Clicked, entered a few quick bits of information, including a line with my green idea, and made 27 Swag Bucks in 2 minutes.
  • Add to that the daily poll for 1 Swag Buck, took about 5 seconds.
  • Add to that 2 Swag Bucks given for looking at the NOSO (no obligation special offers).  I looked, none interested me, so skipped past all of them and got my 2 Swag Bucks.
3 minutes later I had 30 more Swag Bucks than when I started.

GO GET YOUR SWAG BUCKS, TOTALLY FREE.

No comments: